Sunday, February 1, 2009

My birthday is coming up. My sister, Mom, and husband have been driving me batty asking me what I want. At first, I couldn't think of anything. But I started thinking about it. So I got on Amazon and made a wish list. Once I got started, I kept adding to it and adding to it! I think I got carried away. LOL

Anyway, I suggest that all of you go and make a wish list on Amazon. It feels good to do some "shopping" sometimes. Even if you don't actually buy all the things you've picked out.

Click here if you want to see what is on my list. :)

My Amazon.com Wish List

7 comments:

Bridgett said...

I have an Amazon wish list. :)
And a store too! LOL

When is your birthday?


I hope you get everything listed! ;)

Off to check out your list.

XOXOX

- said...

I thought about doing this too!

Easton wife said...

Mine is coming up as well on the 13th! I was asked too, not sure :0! Maybe I should try this! Cassie

ggal2933 said...

That's a good idea! Happy early bday :)

Gretchen

Tricia said...

YAy for Bdays and Amazon...now follow me stinker! =)

Terri said...

Happy Birthday!

Hope you get everything on your wishlist

Hugs
Terri

Percy THE Gnome said...

I agree with the wish list idea, it gives people a little idea of what kind of things a person likes (or is into). lus it's always fun to make wish lists.