Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Sickos

Everyone in my house is sick! Half of us have really bad colds and the other half has a stomach bug. Greg has missed work the last 2 days from the stomach bug. He NEVER misses work, so it has to be really bad for him to do that. Trevor also has the stomach bug. Chase and I had the really bad colds. We had a fever and the body aches were terrible! I'm finally getting over it now. I just can't seem to get rid of a headache. Trey came home from school today with a fever and a cough. So I guess it's his turn. :(

I haven't gotten any housework done in the past few days. I mean nothing. So I need to get to it now that I'm feeling better. I am going to run to the store to get some Lysol. I will spray anything and everything! And I am going to wash all the bedding. I also need to stop and get new toothbrushes for all of us.

Hopefully Trey will start feeling better soon. He has the Governor's Cup Competition on Saturday. If he is sick, I don't know what they'll do, he is the captain of the Academic Team. They rely on him to answer most of their questions. Plus, I hate to see my kids sick.

I'm off to get the Lysol. I hope to get all of the sickies out of here!

8 comments:

Bridgett said...

Feel better...all of you!

XOXO

Stephanie @ dirtandlace.com said...

We have been sick off and on for what seems like months. First it was colds, then a stomach bug, now Summer and I have colds. It's always something. I have been Lysol-ing like crazy. I hope you feel better!!

Chris said...

Brandi is sounding sick as hell when I spoke with her tonight. She must have gotten a computer virus from your blog;)

Anonymous said...

I recommend Zycam, it stops a cold immediately and you keep using it for three or four days and...feel fine. Seriously. go get some and keep it for next time. The big trick is to get the kids to let you put the Zycam in their noses. Thats your obstacle. My kids hate it, but it works.

I hope your family feels better soon and your smartie pants child feels better in time for his Governors Cup Competition! Kid #1 at my house is sick right now, and kid #2 is attempting to get sick...but I am going to chase her down with the zycam.

- said...

This is going around EVERYWHERE!!!
I hope it doesn't come to me! (keeping fingers crossed) I haven't had the flu for YEARS!!!

Percy THE Gnome said...

Sorry your family (and you) are all sick...Hope you all start feeling better soon!

Sarah said...

It's going on everywhere! Hope it gets better for you soon. (And by the way, I tried Zycam once, and it burned my entire sense of smell and taste away for a month...no joke! I freaked out and then found out that this is a common side effect, and some people never get it back! The co. has tons of lawsuits. It was dreadful, trust me...I wouldn't use that stuff for the world. And imagined if it happened to your kids!)

Windy said...

I hope you all are on the mend and he doesn't miss his competition! We have been in the same boat this week.
PS Good luck if he gets to go:)