Monday, March 2, 2009

Here we go again.

I can't believe it, but my kids are sick AGAIN! They even canceled school today because of sickness. I think we need to do a lesson on hand washing today!

I called the doctor's office to get Trey and Trev in today. They suggested that I don't bring them in. He is going to call them in a prescription instead. Since they just have an earache and cough, he said it's better not to expose them to all the germs in the office and risk them getting the flu. Shew, I wish spring would come. Fresh air would do wonders for everyone.


5 comments:

Windy said...

Oh, no! I hope they get better soon! It must be really bad where you are - my sons school that has about 220 students had 84 absent on Friday.
LOVE the new blog look by the way - I thought I was at the wrong place at first:)

Anonymous said...

wow thats alotta sick kids if they closed the school! So many kids get sent to school sick, and they just spread it around to more kids. I keep my kids HOME and I do not appreciate it when I drop my kids off and kids are sneezing all over them. Hand washing yes, but some of that stuff is airborne especially in a sneeze!!! Your poor kids just stood downwind of a sick kid most likely.

♥ Jenn ♥ said...

My kids are sick too... just that time of year, I guess :(

Bridgett said...

Garlic oil in the ears can do wonders...

And rub Vicks Vapo Rub on the soles of their feet and add socks before bed. It'll help with the cough.

Hope you're all feeling better soon!

BTW, the handwashing thing is a good idea. :)

XOXO

Easton wife said...

I feel your pain!! Grr....Cass