Thursday, January 6, 2011

Conversations @ the Nantz nest

So one evening we were at my mom's talking about the show 16 & pregnant on Mtv. The following conversation took place between my husband, my 10 year old SON, and I....

Greg: Did you know that they said girls are getting pregnant just to get on the show 16 & pregnant?

Me: I'm not surprised. It's a sad world when young girls bring a life in this world just for some fame and money.

Trevor: Mom, you don't have to worry about me getting pregnant just so I can get on tv and be famous.

Me: Honey if YOU get pregnant, I'll be willing to bet you'll be on tv all the time.

Trevor: Oh, because I'm just that cool, right?

Me: No moron, because you're a BOY!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HA ha ha !!!

The Single Nester said...

I just read that and was shocked. Really? Aren't there other reality shows one can go on without getting pregnant?