Saturday, July 31, 2010

I. WON.

I can't believe it... I'm usually the most unlucky person ever when it comes to winning contests. But I finally did it. I won! And, I must say that I won it from my favorite blog ever, Tatertots and Jello. What did I win? Only the coolest necklace EVER! I won it from Mississippi Mud. Check out her etsy shop. I want one of everything she has. :)



I was wanting to wait until I actually got this in the mail before I posted about it ( I won something from another blog once, but I never received it... See, unlucky right? LOL). But I've been in contact with Sarah from Mississippi Mud enough to know she is awesome and I know I'll get it. LOL. She has been so helpful in helping me pick out what I'm getting. Not only did I win a Baby Momma necklace, but I also got a bracelet and ear rings!! I'm so excited about it!



I will post pics of it as soon as I get it. Then you guys can see how awesome it is. :) Since you are here reading my blog, go take a look at Tatertots and Jello and see what a great blog is all about. And visit Mississippi Mud on Etsy while you're at it!

2 comments:

Brandi said...

WOOHOOO!!! :D So happy you won. :D

Val said...

I'am so happy that you won!!!!